Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions here for answers to common technical issues. If you encounter a problem that isn't listed here or the solution provided doesn't resolve it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll have someone contact you.
Additional tips are:
- Always complete the application within a 60 minute time frame.
- Use up-to-date versions of your browser, e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox.
- Clear temporary files and cookies before starting application process. Be sure to let the process fully complete and close all web browsers, then open the eForm link if trying to complete a eForm received via email link.
- Have all information in hand to limit research time and avoid being timed out of the form.
- Follow all field data format requirements, e.g., for phone numbers (999-999-9999) and for dates (MM/DD/YYYY). Never place N/A in a date field or phone number field, or 00/0000 for a date field.
- If any field is outlined in red, correct the issue as requested before moving forward in the application.
- If you need to go back in the employment application, use the buttons in the program, not the browser back and forward buttons.
- Use a desktop or laptop computer, not phone or tablet.
Contact Comagine Health Human Resources if you want more information about a specific job posting, details about our benefits, would like to request a reasonable accommodation or have related questions. Here's some additional guidance:
- We accept resumes and applications only for posted opportunities.
- If a position is posted, we're still accepting applications so you may apply.
- You may access your Candidate Profile if you want to confirm that your resume was received.
- Updates will be provided only when next steps are decided.
- We provide updates to all candidates when positions are filled or closed as unfilled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by Federal, state, or local law or regulation.